- Date: 24 February 2020 (Monday)
- Time: 0900 – 1600 (Registration starts at 0830)
- Venue: Room 300, Level 3, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
Data and data sources are growing at an explosive rate. There will be more than 20 billion devices by 2021, transmitting 1.2 quintillion bytes of data daily. This translates to a massive demand for high-performance computing (HPC) capability worldwide; a demand to solve complex problems, large-scale simulations, and instant calculations accompanied by stunning visuals within moments.
The High Performance Consortium for Advanced Scientific and Technical (HP-CAST) computing works to increase the capabilities of innovative HPE solutions for HPC, paving the way for an edge-centric, cloud-enabled, and data-driven enterprise.
Join us at HP-CAST 2020 (co-located with SupercomputingAsia 2020) as we share with you the latest HPC innovations, including key highlights on:
- Directions for the Exascale Era
Bill Mannel, Vice President & General Manager, HPC AI, HPE
- Exascale Systems – The Next Stage in High Performance Computing
Nicholas Dube, HPE Fellow, Office of CTO, HPC and AI, HPE
- A New Generation of HPC Storage
Ulrich Plechschmidt, Worldwide Product Marketing HPC Storage at Cray, HPC & AI, HPE
- Memory-Driven Computing
Mike Woodacre, HPE Fellow, Chief Technologist, Compute Solutions
- Data Management Framework
- Customer sharing